ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Endicia and Product Cart

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Endicia and Product Cart
    Posted: 22-October-2007 at 12:31pm
Endicia the mail printing program advertises that it can be integrated to print postage from store software.  Has any prior work been done to integrate product cart with this program?

I would really like to print USPS postage from Product Cart.  Any solutions?

Sarah
Sarah
rotokirby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rotokirby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-October-2007 at 2:19pm
I second this request. We ship a lot via USPS (both domestic and international) and some sort of integrated shipping system tied into Endicia (we'll be using the Mac OS version) would be a lifesaver.

The ability to print our domestic USPS labels directly from ProductCart is definitely a step in the right direction.

I assume the real stumbling block here is the USPS itself since they don't allow the level of integration (printing postage for instance) that UPS and FedEx do, thus requiring the use of a third party (Endicia) to make a complete solution.
Stuck View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-October-2007 at 4:01pm

I will third this request!

Direct integration with Endicia Dazzle would be a great benefit.

Thanks!

bigsapper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigsapper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-December-2007 at 9:43am

Can somebody explain exactly how the current USPS integration with PC works? The USPS shipping wizard in my PC has never worked. (Just submitted ticket)

Most (99%) of my shipping is via USPS. It's a pain to copy/paste between PC & PayPal.

whizzinpc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whizzinpc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-January-2008 at 6:55pm

Endicia also has a program called Tarantula... we us tarantula to print the labels. You just Export order information from productcart... and import that into tarantula... within tarantula you select the order id's and set the weight and shipping type and it will communicat with dazzle to print them all out.

sdalan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sdalan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-January-2008 at 5:26pm

Me too, so long as it prints the address label two - want both worlds (one world not enough!

scarlettscloset View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarlettscloset Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-February-2008 at 12:11pm
We also use Endicia, need an easy way to work with PC
Scarlett
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic