FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vertical and Horizontal Navigation Menus

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vertical and Horizontal Navigation Menus
    Posted: 04-January-2010 at 1:55pm
Is this what you have in mind? http://www.tastefulgarden.com/

We did end  up having to use different code than EI's stock SPRY stuff to make this work, but from your description I think this is what you are asking for.

Both menus are being automatically generated via the admin, but the top nav currently relies upon some manual edits to the generated file to accomodatre the "growing tips" multi-column dropdown menu.

This is not something that I could coach you on "how to do it", here in the forum, but we could certainly set it up for you so that you could continue to maintain it.  Or study the rendered code from the browser and see if you can work it out yourself.
icamer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-January-2010 at 11:24am
I want to place 2 menus in my store: 1 vertical menu on the left header colum with Style table cells with CSS class and 1 horizontal menu in the top navigation bar with unordered list for spry navigation.
I´m using ProductCart V4.0 a. Is it possible?
Thanks.

Edited by icamer - 04-January-2010 at 11:26am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic