ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Image Index Now button not working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aerator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Image Index Now button not working
    Posted: 11-April-2012 at 3:24pm
I have uploaded new images to my Product Cart site for the first time in a couple of years. Going into the Manage Uploaded Images page and hitting the 'Index Now' button takes me to the this may take a while warning page as it should. Hitting the 'Index' button takes me immediately back to the 'Locate an Image' page without actually Indexing the pictures - the last indexed date stays at 2010 and the pictures which I know are there, do not show.

Any thoughts? My guess is that asp is not being called correctly. Any of you folks know where to go poking?
Thanks.
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-April-2012 at 3:27pm
First thought is to make sure all folders have correct permissions.  I believe a file is written to some folder when the indexing process is performed, and if permissions are not set correctly, then that file cannot be written.  As I say, that's just the first place I'd be looking.  Not positive.
Aerator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aerator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-April-2012 at 4:56pm
Nice thought, unfortunately not the issue. I reset all folders and subfolders to Read/Write/Execute - just in case. Still no joy.
Greg Dinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-April-2012 at 5:09pm
Probably need to submit a support request then, unless someone has another idea.  it's probably going to take getting in via FTP and debugging.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic