ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Customizing ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Product Details page table issue...question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackReefDesigns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Product Details page table issue...question
    Posted: 04-June-2013 at 8:11pm
Hello, it appears on this site mentioned below - on the Product Details page only, the site seems to 'drop down' around 40-50px.  You can see what I am talking about it here:

http://www.cctactical.com/store/pc/B5-Systems-Enhanced-SOPMOD-Stock-Milspec-67p554.htm

...but the rest of the site is fine.

If I look at it in Firebug, it looks like there is a number of tables before the doctype on this page like the Notify me when back in stock image.

These are the two tables causing the issue:

<table width="100%" class="pcShowContent"></table>
<table width="100%"></table>

So, the only question now is how do I go about removing/fixing this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by BlackReefDesigns - 03-July-2013 at 1:26pm
BlackReefDesigns View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackReefDesigns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-July-2013 at 1:56am
Any assistance would be appreciated..
Joe S.
BlackReef.net
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-July-2013 at 9:54am
Joe - when  I view the page source in IE10, there is far more offending code than what you list in your post.  there are three complete HTML tables that contain the "stock message" and related content.  That stuff is all in app-viewPrdFuncs.asp, but there is no way anyone can speculate via the forum how that's going to get fixed.  Unaltered code does not behave in that manner, so this appears to be related to some edit that has been applied.
Greg Dinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-July-2013 at 9:56am
I should clarify that all of  that code appears before the Doctype tag.  If you look at a stock store, that's going to be farther down the page.  Somehow you appear to have executed the calls to that code to cause them to fire prior to when they normally do.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackReefDesigns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-July-2013 at 1:23pm
Thanks,

Yea this is related to a third-party add on that was installed by the developer, but I have been unable to contact her for some time.  I appreciate you pinpointing the ASP file though. 

Edited by BlackReefDesigns - 03-July-2013 at 1:41pm
Joe S.
BlackReef.net

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackReefDesigns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-July-2013 at 7:02pm
This has been resolved, thanks
Joe S.
BlackReef.net
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic